XVI National and International Congress of Paleopathology – Call for papers
The XVI National and International Congress of Paleopathology will be held April 27, 28, 29 and 30 2022 in the city of Girona (Spain) in association with the Spanish Association of Paleopathology.
In addition to the presentation of paleopathological cases, the conference will be organised around three themes:
- Paleopathology of Ancient Egypt: bone and mummified remains
- Paleopathology in maternity and early childhood
- Animals, paleopathology and zoonosis: who makes sick and who is affected?
Discussions on current research in paleogenetic and paleopathology is also planned.
- 10/1/2022: Opening registration
- 10/1/2022: Call for papers / poster submissions opens
- 24/03/2022: Deadline for reduced price registrations
- 04/04/2022: Deadline for all registrations
- 24/03/2022: Abstract submission deadline for papers and posters
- 04/04/2022: Announcement of contributions acceptance / rejection
More information on the website of the event.
- Preliminary program [pdf - 127.51 ko]